-->

menu

Image Map

It was fate!

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Hey lovlies, I come to you writing this post with a smile on my face :D, I finally found my moisture and seal combo wooo!!

Now this post is evident you must try and experiment with different things, and do not be discouraged if things that work for other people do not work for you.
So for moisturising and sealing I use Sta Sof Fro 2 in 1 special blend moisturising lotion activator and a shea butter oil mix I made.

The weird bit about this product was that my mom brought it for herself and never used it, and it's been in the bathroom collecting dust. Now being the product junkie (I am now a recovered PJ) I am snapped it up and just added it to my collection of junk but never thought it use it. Fast forward 2 months later I just thought to give it a try, applied it to my hair in sections and sealed with my shea butter and oil mix, proceeded to GHE then went to sleep. The next day when I took my hair down I was in shock! seriously, I couldn't believe my hair was feeling so soft!

So you know when your thinking to yourself how do you know if your hair likes a certain product? Trust me you will know, I can't even explain how soft it felt it was just weird, like is this really my hair?

The ingredients of this product are:
Water, Glycerin, Propylene glycol, Behentrimonium methosulfate, Cetearyl alcohol PPG-10 Cetyl Ether, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Isopropyl Lanolate, Synthetic Wax, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazilnone, Pa,nthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate.

I read somewhere that if you find a product your hair likes look at the top 5 ingredients and look for them in future hair products.
Water
Glycerin - Humectant
Propylene glycol - Humectant
Behentrimonium methosulfate - Conditioning agent i.e softness
Cetearyl alcohol - Fat

I will be on the hunt for these ingredients when buying future products :)
What are you ladies to moisturise and seal your hair with? Do share!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...